The history of land disputes dates back to the times of the first-ever property contract. The disputes are reported in almost every part of the world. Considering this increasing number of disputes, it is essential to understand the common causes of the land disputes. Understanding these common causes can save you from huge losses at times. Litigation is not easy all the time. Suppose you are facing a problem related to the property and don’t want to waste money even if the task is as minor as making the property consent. In that case, it is essential to know the reasons behind your legal problem.
Here is the list of reasons behind a possible land dispute that may need the assistance of the land dispute lawyer in sydney for an easy settlement.
- Lack of information: If any of the parties have not provided the information required or some facts are not disclosed, it can be the first reason behind any legal dispute. Many sellers do not inform the buyers about the essential information related to the property in the property contract. Usually, it is the money matters or the similar that are not disclosed. It can also be property consent.
- Problems in acquiring the land: With a rise in the real estate business, the rise is reported in related issues. Most of the problems are born due to issues with land acquisition.
- Delays: Once a project is initiated, there can be possible delays reported in the completion. These delays can usually cause delays to occur due to permits, budget allocations, etc. The problem is manifold. These delays can confuse you, primarily if you reside in a rented area and will be a future buyer.
- Modifications: A property owner or any other party in the property business can alter the layout or modify the plan. The change in the plan requires approval, just like it is necessary while starting the task. Suppose any modification is made without asking for any permission. In that case, you may have to experience legal procedures for which you will need the help of a qualified and seasoned land dispute lawyer.
- Fraudulent activities: Frauds are reported quite often. Suppose there is no regulatory authority looking after the projects or have not contacted them. In that case, it may cause several legal issues.
These are just a few ways that may lead to complex judicial problems related to the property affairs. These causes can sometime become grave enough to handle. The best way to tackle the problem is to get assistance from a legal expert who can help to a greater extent. They have the expertise that you need to come out of it.